Abstract submission is closed.
All abstracts have been reviewed by the NSHG-PM 2023 Organizing Committee and submitters have been contacted.
Please note that oral presentations will not be talks in lieu of a poster, but for attendees who are displaying a poster. Therefor all approved abstracts must be presented as a poster.
- The measurement of your poster should be approximately A0 Portrait
(maximum 120 cm high x 90 cm wide – 47 in. high and 34 in. wide).
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city, and country.
- The lettering of the title should be a least 25 mm in height and the main text at least 10 mm in height.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of two meters.
- The language of the poster should be English.
Please bring your poster to the conference yourself – do not send it to the secretariat as this will be considered as a no show.
The NSHG-PM Conference Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the wall or boards. The conference secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.
Oral presenters’ instructions
- Your presentation will be part of the poster short talk session in the afternoon on Tuesday 20 June.
- You will have 7 (5+2) minutes including questions for your talk. It is very important that you keep the time.
- Please prepare your presentation in PowerPoint (16:9).
- Please bring your presentation to the conference room for upload in one of the breaks on Tuesday. An AV assistant will help you upload the presentation to the computer.
- We do not allow the use of personal laptops for presentations, so please bring your presentation on a USB stick.
The organizers will provide a limited number of travel awards for abstracts submitted by the April 25, 2023, deadline. All recipients have been contacted.